Followers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Sofa king yucky

So my friend CYN FISH taught me this new phrase which I love - SOFA KING! In her honor, I would like to tell a story about my yesterday... OH YA - and use that phrase as much as possible.

After work yesterday, it was raining sofa king hard that it was like I lived in CA. I say that because when in rains in CA - people drive like they are in a blizzard. In my attempt to go home w/o an arc, mind you, I was enraged to extreme road rage proportions that I yelled at the top of my lungs, " YOU GO YOU DOUCHE BAG, IT ISN'T LIKE I HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY OR ANYTHING, YOU HAD AN EFFEN YIELD!"

So, I get home, let the dog out, play w/ her for a bit and then head over to Lesbonia as all I knew was I wanted to have some beer and unwind. I finished my 1st beer in probably 30 seconds flat. Could it have been that I spilled half of it down the front of me whilst opening it because I was sofa king frazzled... 3 beers later, my friends and I concoct a plan that was sofa king awesome that we get to go see a guy friend at his casa after he returns from work and puts his kids to bed... Sofa king sweet...

Well, I finish my 6 pack, go to the store, by myself another 6 pack, our guy friend a 6 pack and 4 scratch tickets. We all win except for Carianne, for which I am sofa king pissed.

So, we proceed to get stupid. When I say stupid, it is only me that gets stupid. I have two more beers and get outrageous - stay away from me if your contagious - cuz I'm a winner, not not a loser, to be an MC is what I chose-r. I Digress... I am sofa king stupid that I snort... FOR NO REASON - I am not laughing, I am not talking, I am simply BREATHING and I snort....

So, 1am rolls around and I have to work today - who is sofa king smart? OOOOOOOH I am! Finally I get home, and it didn't take me 20 minutes this time (it is a 3 minute drive- that is another story for another day - because I was sofa king stupid that day too)... So, I didn't get to sleep until 1:30amish.

So, I realize that my sister is taking today off - sadly, her boyfriend is in the hospital w/ Pancreatitis and she took the day to be w/ him which I think is sofa king nice. However, in her taking the day off, I realized I don't have to get up at the ass crack of dawn and was so excited that I danced a minuet - which was sofa king righteous. So, I slept til 7ish - but I felt SOFA KING YUCKY - hung over and stupid...

So, I decide to go to Irving to get my ice coffee - which is normally sofa king fantastic - they were all out - so I told the clerk and she goes to refill it and the machine EXPLODES basically. I felt so bad - she had customers coming out of the wood work and I didn't get any ice coffee - so I had to get HOT COFFEE - but I got it for free - SOFA KING FREE! However, I made it to work and then spilled coffee on my brandy new coach bag - SOFA KING NOT GOOD!

But I am here - I made it - it is going to be one long day - but all in all - last night was sofa king great. It goes into the history books - SOFA KING ROCK ON!