Followers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My fearless leader

When I am emailing friends about my manager at work, I refer to her as my fearless leader - I mean it as patronizing as possible.

I hate her. I don't hate anyone. For real. I really don't. Hate is such a strong word and really takes a lot of energy. She sucks. She is more than a year younger than me and she sucks. She is on MYSPACE all day at work and tells me how to do MY JOB?

So, I am working my arse off feeling I have to do more than the average bear. Oh well. right? No. Today was the day that we find out about our merit increase for the next year. Last year I rated the same as I did this year (save that blasted story for another day) so, I assumed I would get the same merit increase. WRONG. DEAD WRONG... I got $750-$1000 LESS than last year. That is kicking below the belt - that is my LIVELIHOOD she is effing with. Thank the powers of GREYSKULL she doesn't provide me w/ my Vip Bonus amount. PHEW...

Anyone who reads this - just pray to your powers that be that I survive and not get fired for PUNCHING my FEARLESS LEADER in the eye!

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

Sorry about your boss...
FYI Our computer is SO broken, we NEED a new one..GRRR
Glad you are on here...