Followers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Casey has gone to a kitty spa

Well, I am so thankful that Carianne and Cyn took casey - I think he is going to be very happy w/ them, their two kids and three other boy cats... I am so grateful. My mom wouldn't have let it be a happy place for casey and it would have been a huge power play for her. Oh well, Done...
However, I am still uneasy about my move.... I thought that with having the cats gone, I would be okay - but right now I am just so uneasy... I found the paper that my ass hat boss gave me that told me how much my measely merit increase *not even enough to be Cost of living* would up my salary, so I did some math and found how much my promotion will effect my weekly gross. And that is chin dropping... and I am still uneasy... Why? I don't know... I am doing laundry and watching Rendition - which makes me nervous. paints a yucky picture of america - I think...

No comments: