Followers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I want to go chuck norris on my mother's ass

So, I haven't really been speaking to my mom a lot lately - mostly due to her enabling behavior towards my brother... However, since I got a new job and I am moving in w/ my sister - she has a jack russell, so my cats have to find a temporary home for the time being... My mother said she would take Casey, but she wanted his Vet records from the past few years.

I called Broadview Animal hospital, who have caused me issues in the past, to request his records. Interestingly enough, my mom has now changed her story and says in order to take Casey, she needs vet records in hand. Casey is an indoor cat and the only outside source he comes in contact with is me... I think this is crazy because she had casey for 5 years and I have had him for 5 years... So, what is the big deal...

So, I had a voicemail message on my cell phone when I got home from work from Broadview saying there is a problem with faxing my medical records and to call them... So, I called them first thing this morning... Since there was a previous issue w/ casey in 2007 with a surgery, they had written off $144.70 and now to get those records, I have to pay that...

So, I emailed my mom simply stating: in order to get the vet recs, I need to pay $144.70, Are you happy, I am not.

Well, you would have think that I assassinated archduke franz ferdinand in 1914 (or 1912) in sarajevo to start world war I... Nope, she said I hear what I want to hear and that I am so mean and blah, blah, blah...
So, I told her that she is 70 years old and she can't remembe squat and since she is creating new stipulations I will just have to put casey down *(not really)* and how christian and saintly she is for that - and that I am officially done and with her. GOOD-BYE.

Yup. done... I can't handle her. I have come to the point in my life that if a friend or a boyfriend treated me that way, I would dumb them... She has been officially dumped.

So, I am asking around if anyone wants to take casey for the year- and I will pay for food, litter and any vet bills. I say good day.

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Um, if I could I would...i swear...but I can't....and I am very sorry for you Moms behavior....

Dirty Kat Box said...

You are far too kind... Thank you for just saying that!