Followers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just Chillin' like a K.I.D.

Last night I saw Kid Rock perform for the 2nd time and I definitely more in love than I have ever been before. Don't tell anyone, but I enjoyed that show more than DAVE. I feel the need to see him again. I sang every single song he sang, my seats were so close I could see his American Bad ass tattoo w/o my glasses when he took his shirt off - oh and when he took his shirt off. ME-freakin'-OW baby.

He definitely puts on a show. I am in awe and amazement. He played Rock'n'Roll Pain train, You ain't never met a mofo quite like me, Son of Detroit and Cocky... If he had played Early Morning Stoned Pimp, Rock'n'Roll, Blue Jeans and a Rosary and Sugar - I would have died a happy Katie. However, I am happy that he didn't play all the songs I wanted to hear because now I MUST go back and see him again. He even did a mash up to one of his earlier songs (Wastin Time) and in the background and in between each verse it was Sweet Child of Mine (I think) by Guns'n Roses. OH YA...

Not only did he perform- running all over the stage and sing his brains out. Kid played the guitar, piano, spinned (or is it spun) some records (while pouring a shot of Jim Beam AND lighting a stogy) then he played the drums. He is amazing. I can't wait for his new album to come out and for him to tour again. I have to buy the new Rolling Stone too - he is in it...

Kid Rock + Katie Mills 4 eva!

No comments: