Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day with Heather and Caitlin

Today I went to my first ever Lia Sophia party. I had such a great time. After the party, we went to the Red Blazer. I love going to the Red Blazer with Heather. She is the best wing man... Some of the waiters/servers at the Blazer are cute... And I will say that I have been on a dry spell for a while... I did have a brief tip toe into a quick dating spree with a guy who was STILL married to a woman from Uruguay... It fizzled out fast, but I digress. That was May. It is now January and here's to better men in 2010, right?

So, our server was a 38 year old man named Steve. Nice smile... When we get a cute server, I get a little giddy so the laughs and jokes start a flying... SO MUCH FUN... And I am beyond full...

Thanks Heather and Caitlin - I had such a great time!

4 comments:

Korey said...

im going to have a lia sophia party...at margaritas in exeter on feb 7...more details soon :) probably in afternoon...come get a margarita

Korey said...

that is from lorraine...ugh!

Dirty Kat Box said...

Lorraine,
What time? You know that is superbowl sunday, right? I have a pampered chef party that day with Heather at 2pm.

Unknown said...

It was a blast! I'm getting my hair done tomorrow night and will get the dish on Steve for you!