Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Life's little blessings

I have been pissed off for so long that I wasn't passing my level ones... Then, when I found out that I had a herniated disc at c6-c7 and Dr. Sobel said that I could not do sports at all because any sort of hit could cause a traumatic injury, I realized HOLY CRAP! Maybe it is a secret blessing that I hadn't passed because who knows how long I had this herniated disc? Maybe if I had passed my level ones and been hit by Vicious, I could have had some serious injury.

Kinda puts things in perspective. So, what I have to remember is that when life's bs gets to me, I have to just remind myself what COULD have happened had I been a level one.

1 comment:

Kiss 'n Vinegar said...

So true. Everything really does happen for a reason, even if we can't see it at the time.