Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sometimes Facebook SUCKS

I was a myspace girl until my friend Katy Cummings told me about facebook and I have been hooked... Well, tonight I wanted to just get rid of my whole facebook profile. I know that SOMETIMES fb just picks random people in cyberspace and suggests them as friends. HOW IN GOD'S NAME DID FACEBOOK SUGGEST MY EX BOYFRIEND WHO I HAD TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST? I nearly shat my pants... Fb specifically thought that they guy who threatened to kill me should be my friend.

It kind of takes your breath away. I really thought that he was dead by now. Hell, when we dated he was a full blown drunk and then learned that if he did COKE he could drink more. Plus, his doctor told him as a teenager that he shouldn't drink hard liquor because it would kill him... so he continued to drink BEER.

Whatever, I don't think he is going to show up at my door step because I blocked him IMMEDIATELY but wtf fb... We are so fighting! If it wasn't for that dang game Sorority Life I would be so done with you....

3 comments:

H said...

Mutual friends? Maybe that's how it picked him? Sorry you got freaked out!

Dirty Kat Box said...

there weren't any friends in common. COmpletely random... I will survive but it completely just took me by surprise.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that, Im sure that was very scary for you. I saw one of my ex's posting on one of my friends list, it was unnerving when I clicked on his profile and his pic looked like a serial killer! I hope your okay. Will be thinking of you.