Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A not so HOPPY tale

As I was driving to work today it dawned on me that Easter is right around the corner and it reminded me of a story that should go into the annals of "THIS COULD ONLY HAPPEN TO KATIE MILLS".

I can't remember if it was my junior or senior year of high school - but I had started working for Shop 'n Save in Franklin, NH (now Hannafords) and for Easter they needed someone to dress up as the Easter Bunny and walk around giving out JAX cheese doodles to the kids. You KNOW I volunteered.

In doing so, this rather odd, hippy looking guy (whom I think was intoxicated) came up to me and grabbed me (mind you I have a big pink bunny suit on w/ a LARGE head like a mascot) and told me he remembers me from a Grateful Dead Concert and proceeded to HUMP MY LEG! No one was around to stop this and I was freaking out in the suit and I can't remember if fellow co-works saw the assault and pulled him off or I pushed him off.

None the less - I do think I am scarred for life for this and this could be why I am not a fan of Easter. However, isn't that a crazy story?

3 comments:

H said...

Can't. Stop. Laughing!

Korey said...

what the holy hell?!?!?!?!
only you, for sure!

Korey said...

(from lorraine)