Followers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Accepting any and all referrals

So, I went to therapy last night, already thinking I need a new therapist. I told him how softball ended last week and how I may play on a flag football team and that roller derby starts for me on 9/6... He had the audacity to say, "YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN BORN A GUY!"

Now 24 hour later girl thinks of this just now and realizes WTF? I told him that I am not the kind of girl that sits back and fawns over a guy who plays sports, I will get in there and play and show him just how good I am at the sport... How does that make me man material?

1 comment:

H said...

Ditch him NOW! Do not go back; do not let him tell you that he owes you $; do not let him tell you that you owe him $. Leave, chick! I'll text you the name of the woman I told you about on our way to Lorraine's party.