Followers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Big Boo Boo

So, a while back I made an error in judgement - we all have those, right? So, in doing so I devised a plan to fix this error. I did my best to dig myself out of this hole that this error caused. In doing so, other things fell by the wayside and I needed to pick up some slack.

Some time has passed and this error in judgement came to a head today. This error led me to, what I believe, is to develop an ulcer, and be unable to sleep well at night. When this came to a head this morning and I finally explained what happened to the powers that be, I felt relief to finally get this monkey off my back.

Nonetheless, I sit here awaiting my fate. I accept the consequences. I have created a well thought out plan (thought out meaning that every night that I am awake due to the pain in my gut or my nerves) to remedy this error. This is effective Friday.

Let's hope that my plan and my being an awesome person enables me to continue the path that I am on. If not, then I am unsure how to move forward. Please send me positive thoughts. Obviously I don't wish to go into detail regarding this, but at least I am sharing some of which I have gone through in the last few months. Please don't ask me what happened, as I will not share, just aid me in getting through this.

1 comment:

Carianne said...

I hear ya! It will all work out. I think comeing clean is a great first step. I hope you feel beeter at least! Keep me updated!