Followers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Open book


I must be so much of an open book that no one has questions for me. That's cool. I thought people might want to know what it is like to be me, but I guess they get it.


Well. That's alright. No worries. I will say that I went to the movies on Sunday. I saw Pride and Glory per the request of one of my friends at work. I liked it - it was very good.
I am not a big fan of Colin Farrell, and this movie continued that lack of liking, because he was a jerky in this movie. What amazes me is how he can just "loose" his accent and speak like he is from this country and I can't even do a Spanish accent.
However, I love EDWARD NORTON and he continues to be an awesome actor in this movie. I don't think this is a movie that needs to be seen on the big screen but I think you should check it out and we should discuss.
Thursday I am hoping to go and see ROLE MODELS. The Morning Buzz said this morning that it is not only a funny movie but has a good theme. I CAN'T WAIT. I was going to watch it Sunday but I was helping out my friend at the theatre - WHERE I APPLIED FOR A JOB. I know, I already have a full time job but this place is in walking distance of my apartment and I am there whenever my friend works, so why not get paid for it.

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Just to let you know, we have questions coming your way but we want them to be good so you may have to wait a few. Be patient!!!!