Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

When the going gets tough - CRAP OUT

I still don't feel well today - too bad that my PCP visit isn't scheduled til 11/24 - which happens to be the same day I get my flu shot. My stomach hurts and now my chest is tight and i have a cough - and to top it all off, when you get one of those nubbins on your tongue - I have one of those on the side of my tongue that keeps hitting my tooth.

Enough complaining- I just entered myself in a contest on the radio - I don't really care for the prize but I knew the answer to the question, so it was worth a shot - it is an all expense paid trip to L.A. to meet Motley Crue - but the question was who is Nikki Six's new girlfriend - OF COURSE I KNOW THAT - I dressed up as her for Halloween last year. So, I gave it a shot.

NKOTB is Saturday at Mohegan Sun - I want to go SO BAD. I talked to my brother about tickets and my friend Jocelyn is going - but I don't think I have anyone to go with me. BUMMER, huh?

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

Oh I wish you would GO!