Followers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Practice #10 and #11

I am so close to getting my crossovers - it just isn't coming naturally for me and this coming week is the LAST week before 2 months off... It won't be two months off for me. I will be going to most of the Sunday CMRD practices... I am sure things happened specifically important during these last two practices, but it has been too long.

I know one practice I got to actually participate in a jam, but since I didn't pass my level ones I am not allowed to get hit - so, it was a two minute jam- I really got to see how a blocker works and held my own...

At that same practice I got to practice some weird turns and Woody Yankabitch complemented me...

The girl that told me she was the worst in the league until I showed up changed her tune. She told me I was doing awesome and that the reason why I will get it is, is because of my determination.

No comments: