Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Scrimmage

Last night our practice was at 8:15pm, a short one, but not short on the intensity... While I enjoyed the drills and working my ass off for that hour, what I will say is that I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED MANAGING THE BLACK TEAM....

It was a challenge with people in the box (not my Dirty Kat Box) or injuries or people just being tired, but it was so much fun to feel a part of the scrimmage...

I hope someday I can do that again... I kept my skates on for the whole thing and had to skate over and make eye contact and tell people their positions. I just liked it... I mean, I enjoy doing stats in the middle, but this time I felt like a part of the team...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It gets ugly when people start going to the box and players evaporate and the lines you planned on become nasty little lies, but you held everyone together and didn't seem to get rattled. You can manage the team I'm skating for any night of the week.