Followers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sweet Love Hangover




I love movies. Recently there have been two block busters that I have actually seen twice in the theatre... The only time before this that I remember watching a movie twice in the theatre was FORREST GUMP! I remember my friend telling me that he saw The Matrix 9 times in the theatre. I am not that bad... (But the Matrix is a great movie).

I saw Star Trek twice - OH MY LORD DAY... I have a kinship with William Shatner because we were born on the same day. However, I wouldn't call myself a Trekkie... I am a fan of Heroes and I love Zachary Quinto and that piqued my interest in this movie. And who doesn't love a good action flick... It was just as good the 2nd time as it was the first time.

I saw The Hangover twice - HILARIOUS... The first time I saw it, opening weekend, there were five people in the theatre. The 2nd time, this past weekend, I went with three friends and the theatre was PACKED... IT was just great to see how other people reacted to the humor and it enabled me to remember the great movie quotes even better...

I RECOMMEND BOTH movies... I can't wait til they come out on video. Now, in a little over a week TRANSFORMERS is out. Next one I will see, will I see it twice???? I will keep you posted

No comments: