Followers

Monday, June 29, 2009

You are SOOOOO dead to me SHAW'S

I went and did my sister's grocery shopping as she has a broken foot and has been really under the weather this weekend. Normally, when I do this for her, she writes a check and then I write it for $25 over as payment for my services.

Today there was a DOUCHE BAG manager who wouldn't allow me to write the check over the amount. I have done this multiple times and advised the DB of this and still she continued her douchebagery and wanted me to write a 2nd check... I was like listen CHILD, I have done this multiple times, this is how you do it. Nope, DB!!!

So, I apologized up and down to the nice gentleman behind me who was buying at least 20 Blue Powerades, took my receipt and stormed out of there without my $25. I was texting my sister to advised of the DB and the guy behind me in line was actually parked next to me. He was very kind and advised me that I should call corporate Shaw's and advise them of what transpired. I called the manager of Shaw's and he had already left for the day so I was placed on the phone with the Night Manager. He said his name twice and both times he said them too fast. He was very kind and explained what may have occurred and said next time to ask for the DB's manager and he will allow it... I should have done this before I left but there was a huge line behind me. I didn't have to get mean with the night manager and say we were bringing our business elsewhere because he was very kind.

However, in talking with my sister, she may take her shopping to Hannaford's.... Yay sis...

1 comment:

H said...

Shaw's is too expensive anyway. Hannaford is the way to go.