Followers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Circus

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY SPEARS!

Today is Brit's 27th birthday and her brand new album, CIRCUS, came out today. I have had the song WOMANIZER stuck in my head since I first heard it like a week ago, and I just added it as a ring tone to my phone.

I just watched the Britney special (that I DVR'd on Sunday) Britney Spears: For the Record. Holy crap. I am so glad that she did it and if you can still find it on MTV you have got to see it. She really let's you in to what her life is really like and how she is dealing with her day to day life. It is certainly easy to see why she named her new album CIRCUS.

I went out and bought the CD today and I just wanted to say, "YOU SAY I'M CRAZY, I GOT YOUR CRAZY!"

1 comment:

ldolloph said...

I've always been a huge Britney fan!