Followers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Four Christmases

I went to the movies yesterday and got to see FOUR CHRISTMASES. This movie was hilarious - unfortunately it made me cry TWICE... Definitely had it's moments that if you are down in the dumps about your place in life or if you lack a relationship with a boyfriend or a girlfriend - then it has twinges of sadness in that... I love going to the movies to get away from my day to day crap - this one didn't aid in that.

The funny parts were out and out HILARIOUS (not as funny as role models but pretty close) but the sentimental parts got to me...

So, don't go and see it if you are down in the dumps. I think Reese is really good at comedic roles. This is different from Elle Woods, she is a real person in this movie and is actually quite funny. Vince Vaughn is just hilarious. There were A LOT OF CAMEOS too, which is always fun.

No comments: