Followers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I feel like a low life (and this has nothing to do with my new found infatuation with Kid Rock)!

I rarely use the handicapped stall in the ladies room because I always feel guilty because WHAT IF I am in there and someone who is actually handicapped needs it. (hold up, is handicapped the appropriate, politically correct terminology?) Well, yesterday that happened.

I went to the private bathroom because, as they say on "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER", I needed to read a magazine. As you may know from previous blogs that I do have bathroom issues so I wanted my privacy. So, I hunker down and am ready to go and I hear a noise... Not a normal bathroom noise but I thought the cleaners had started early.

When I am finally done w/ my magazine and time to leave, I realize there is a woman on crutches who is waiting for me to get out... OMG. I am such an arse. I really felt so bad because I didn't need the big stall, I just didn't want people walking in to know I was reading a magazine by seeing my shoes.

That's it - I will never use the handicapped throne again.

No comments: