Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bruised Boutique

My sister and I went to Nashua today to get my roller derby equipment. I got great skates with red laces and wheels. I got an AWESOME red helmet with a skull on it. I got some more socks, a derby skirt, special back pack to carry my gear and I won a skate key (I GOT A BRAND NEW PAIR OF ROLLER SKATES, I GOT A BRAND NEW KEY).

I was so nervous because I think of this new endeavor as like when I was deciding to pledge a sorority. I mean, I even get a name like a pledge name. I met some great people today who helped me out and the girls were SO nice.

I can't wait to get to practice tomorrow. I know i have never skated before but I can't wait. How long have I said I wanted to be a roller girl? Tomorrow is the day that this dream comes to fruition!

Along with this new endeavor, I am ready for a few more change ups. I am going to cut my hair, change my color and get a little crazy. Pics to come.

No comments: