Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Roller Derby reality

Effective 9/6 I will be a Roller Derby Girl. I want a vicious name - Any Ideas? I was thinking of something w/ KAT in it so I can FINALLY go by KAT somehow.

Kat-a-Klizm
Kat-A-Tonic
Kat Von nasTY

I want a mean/perverse/KICK ASS name.... I was thinking of something that had Kat Fight in it or some sort of play on words with Knight Rider (or something). However, there is an official Roller Derby Registry and I have to make sure A.) no one else has the name B.) it isn't too similiar to anyone on my team. For example: A girl wanted Ali Kaslam but it was too close to someone else's so she will be Cherry Block.

Some of the names of the Jersey team that NH Skate or Die bout'ed against Saturday were horrendous. Don't Care Bear, Panda Gunz, Lil Miss Kamikaze.... I want something that screams my name and is awesome at the same time. I was trying to think of some Kid Rock reference but I am coming up with NADA.... HELP?!?!?!?!? (side note: one girl for the Jersey team was Toni Soprano and her number, because everyone needs a number too, was 4gettaboutit! hehehehe).

2 comments:

ldolloph said...

I'm so psyched that this is happening for you! I have no original names ideas for you b/c as you know, I'm not a creative person. However, I do know that you're going to rock! Keep me posted on the name!

H said...

I like Kat-a-Klism. What about Kat-a-cane? (Kind of like hurricane, get it? Or, wait, is that too candy cane-ish?) Or, Hurri-Kat? Just off the top of my head...