Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sometimes I just hate Concord

Tonight - all I wanted to do was pick up the prints I had ordered off of Snapfish.com and I go to pull into the store and someone I don't want to see is getting out of the car to enter the store. I decide to not go in and continue trucking.

Then, I see all these hot rods at the Tuesday night car night at Arnie's. I actually think about pulling in and I see the ever familiar, ratty, white Chevy truck that belongs to a guy that called me a cunt... So, I can't go there.

It just sucks. Makes me want to move to a place where there aren't people ebbing and flowing out of my life that I just don't want to see or share air with. I don't consider myself the type of person that will duck and cover, but it just isn't worth my time, effort or energy to share space with these people.

The Irony of it all is in seeing the ratty white truck, I remembered that he put a NH Skate or Die Roller derby sticker on his dilapadated bumper. Funny to think that come sunday I will be on that team.

No comments: