Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Attack of the killer tomatoes

I think that is how I am going to refer to my monthly visitor - this visitor that causes me to have MIGRAINES, and feel like poo! I have had a migraine for two days straight - not a happy camper!

I think this whole menstruation thing is for the birds - and since we are such an equal opportunity world - and a transgendered female can give birth - I would like males to deal w/ menstruation - hell MEN is in the title.

I just learned that every month, an egg releases from a different ovary - and women have a good ovary and a bad ovary *(I think)* which causes every other month to be more uncomfortable. GREAT! Plus, I don't think it is fair that women can say - Oh, I'm definitely going to be a moody bitch this day - we get a bad enough rap as it is...

So, I say MEN should MENSTRUATE! Women should . . . just relax and have the men be all moody and see how they feel!

No comments: