Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Slippery Slope

So, I am creating a monster. I have been staying up until 3am a few nights a week, hanging out - and getting 2-2.5 hrs of sleep. I was able to do that for about a week and then I couldn't take another minute. So, I got 12 hours of sleep (please see previous blogs for a blow by blow) one night and got all caught up and now I am back to the drawing board - exhausted again.

Now, last night I was up til almost 4am and my alarm went off right before 6am and I got to work at 7:30am - just got my coffee - and have a meeting at 10-12. I don't know if I am going to be able to manage that. I think I have to figure out a better schedule for hanging out w/ friends on school nights.

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

good luck geting a new schedule, i can't remember the last time i wa sup that late!