Followers

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

$155 million opening weekend - enough said, right? WOW. I recommend that everyone go and see this movie. Heath Ledger was AMAZING! I am not sure if it really is PG-13 - but it is so good.

The radio this morning, WHEB- morning Buzz (the best station ever) was saying how Heath's Joker was the best movie villain ever and I agree. It was just amazing and I think they are right that he is the best villain in a movie... EVER.

So, I challenge you to go out and watch it and advise me otherwise, okay?

1 comment:

JIMITHING said...

Now Katie Mills. I too contributed my hard earned cashish to that $155 million dollar flick. I too LOVED H Ledger as the Joker. He was everything the Joker should be...pure E-vail. Like the Froo-itz of the De-vail. But better than Hannibal the Canabal? Now that was pure E-vail.

J Bell out.