Followers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays...

I really think that the weekend should have as many days in it as the work week. Friday - you worked all day, so you get a late start on the relaxing. Saturday you sleep in because you are exhausted from your week and you try to fit in as many things as you can in that one day and then you get burnt out almost from all the crap you wanted to do. Sunday is spent in dread of Monday so it is just a waste...
I don't really understand why Mondays suck so much, I think it is getting back in the routine - but I think I hate Tuesdays just as much as I hate Mondays - because Tuesday doesn't really have you any closer to the weekend.

I just know that when I woke up this morning - I wanted to stay in bed all day - why can't I be independently wealthy so I can just do that? That is a blog for another day.

No comments: