Followers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Mills-n-Thrills!


Last night I had a softball game in Somersworth. Since I now live in Concord, some of my friends wanted to come to the game. So, we caravaned down - plus it was Jillian's birthday so she got to ride w/ me (and her sister) in my car with the top down.
Okay - so we get to the game, I am a little late, but what else is knew. At my first at bat - I walk, get to first base and see my CHEERING SQUAD wearing FOAM FINGERS and cheering for me!

I GOT ALL MISTY. That was the nicest thing ever. My whole team was asking me how much I paid them to come and cheer- and honestly I had no idea they were coming with such a complete bag of tricks! I just think that is so remarkable and never have I had friends do something so sweet, wonderful for me.

I will make it a point to bring in my camera on monday and take pictures of my new (and most favorite) Foam Finger collection that I have at my desk and post it here for all to see.

FYI: We won - 25-7!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

We need no payment to love our mills AND thrills! We love you just cause!