Followers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Movie Theatres

First off - I like to spell theatre the British way and pronounce it w/ an ENGLISH ACCENT, so every time you read it you should say it (aloud or in your head) in that same manner- got it?

Okay - so yesterday was a fantastic day - got out of work, went swimming, had dinner and then went to the movie theatre. However, I went to the theatre in my wet clothes from swimming - so here is my question - Why are movie theatres SO COLD? Normally it doesn't bother me because I am NEVER COLD - but yesterday, being still damp from swimming I think I may have pneumonia. Seriously, I do have a sore throat today.

I finally figured out why movie theatre popcorn is so expensive - I just don't know why it is so cold -AC cost money, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

that must be it!!!!!!!!!