Followers

Friday, September 5, 2008

57

TODAY IS MY 57th blog... To me that is like reaching 100! That is my FAVORITE NUMBER OF ALL TIME. SO, I would like to tell you 57 things about me - because I rock:

1.) My favorite movie of all time is EDDIE AND THE CRUISERS.
2.) Best line from a movie ever is from EVENING STAR - the sequel to Terms of Endearment - –You’ve done so many wonderful, monumental things. You walked on the moon.–Sure. And you’ve walked on the Earth. It’s a nicer place.
3.) I wanted to change my name to Cinnamon when I was little but didn't know how to spell it.
4.) I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader up until I was 10 years old
5.) I slept w/ a night light until I was 14
6.) I sincerely thought I was Lil Orphan Annie for a while because I knew all the words to the songs in the movie.
7.) I had tons of imaginary friends - all of which were like Good Ghost and Bad Ghost, Good Witch and Bad Witch, so if I made a new friend there would be Good Kim and Bad Kim
8.) Rocky Horror picture show is my Happy Place
9.) My entire Sophomore year of college I watched WHEN HARRY MET SALLY every night to fall asleep.
10.) I really wish I was ambidextrous
11.) I blame my parents daily for not teaching me to play golf because I could have been TIGER MILLS
12.) When I was little, I played a donkey in a dance recital and FARTED thru the whole thing and had no idea what farting was.
13.) My favorite song in the whole wide world is GEORGIA ON MY MIND - but by Michael Bolton not Ray Charles
14.) Sadly, I actually own the Pacifier
15.) My first friend ever is named Katie as well
16.) I went to kindergarten on a farm
17.) I won first place in Greek week for Jello eating and Belly flop
18.) My favorite book is I KNOW THIS MUCH IS TRUE by WALLY LAMB
19.) I have over 800 songs in my Ipod
20.) I have dimples in my elbows and ears. My mom says the dimples in my elbow are DEEPER than everyone elses - but I also have one dimple on my face too, right side, near the corner of my mouth next to my CINDY CRAWFORD mole
21.) Cows rock
22.) I have never seen any of the Star Wars Movies
23.) I am addicted to Facebook and blogging
24.) It pisses me off when people just assume my first name is MARY
25.) I am obsessed with sending cards for anniversaries and birthdays
26.) I am obsessed with sending Thank you cards
27.) Sophie Kinsella is my favorite author
28.) I have seen EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF SURVIVOR - every season
29.) I was growing so fast when I was little that I was supposed to be over 6 feet tall
30.) Currently I am roughly the size of a hobbit
31.) I have been to Italy twice
32.) I need to renew my passport
33.) The first place I went in Paris was to see Jim Morrison's grave site
34.) I am the youngest in my family, but have the longest name
35.) My sister and I are 10 years and 2 weeks apart in age. So, when she turned 42, two weeks later I turned 32.
36.) My oldest brother graduated from college when I was in 2nd grade and Gavin McLeod spoke at his graduation - that's Captain Stubing from the Love Boat
37.) My father had a heart attack on my 13th birthday
38.) I didn't know that the WWE was fake until way after I should have
39.) I still have to do math on my fingers
40.) I thought calculus was the math of how to use calculators.
41.) I thought napkin was spelled knapkin until I was a senior in High School
42.) I JUST RECENTLY learned that the song by Stevie Nicks isn't ONE WINGED DOVE, that it is WHITE WINGED DOVE
43.) I am obsessed w/ texting
44.) I feel naked if I don't have perfume on
45.) I throw a Frisbee and do sign language w/ my left hand.
46.) I want to retire in Costa Rica and own my own bar.
47.) The two things that would make me the happiest in life would be to have a fridge w/ the water dispenser on the outside and own an old school Jeep Grand Wagoneer w/ the optional wood side paneling.
48.) I really thought I could retire on the profits from my BEANIE BABY COLLECTION
49.) I graduated 14th in my class in high school
50.) I still have the article from when Michael J. Fox got married as I seriously thought he was going to marry me.
51.) I have moved almost every year since 1997
52.) I have seen the Monkees in Concert 3 times and Davey Jones 2 times
53.) I secretly would like to be a race car driver
54.) I think everyone's middle initial should be P for Petunia
55.) I tried out for a production of the Sound of Music as Gretel and lost out to an 8 year old who had done a commercial. I was devastated
56.) I have a hippo tape dispenser
and last but not least
57.) I purposely didn't buy a shot glass when I went to Las Vegas so I will HAVE TO GO BACK.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did

3 comments:

Carianne said...

this is your funniest ever!! I laughed out loud so many times. I don't even know which one is my favorite. I am going to ba a copycat and start a draft of one for myself! Everyone that blogs should!

Mama Mia said...

I throughly enjoyed that!

Roger Wilko said...

Hey there gorgeous, You left out an important one.. Corned Beef and Cabbage, as I recollect it's a favorite birthday meal. Having said that, I realize that I know this to be true, so by definition, it would not have made the list. I love ya anyway. Don't forget to write!

A~