Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

And the Award goes to...


That's right - I have received two awards at work - within two weeks- for my excellent customer service!

Yesterday I got a telephone call from a Customer singing my praises so I immediately asked her if I could transfer her to my manager. My manager sent out an email to myself and our HEAD BOSS saying:


Katie,

I received the following compliment from **** (I'm not putting her name in my blog)

Thank you for providing Excellent Customer Service!

I have been working with Katie Mills (current adjuster on case.)
I just want to let you know.
Because of Katie Mills we are actually looking at an end to this.
She has been a great help to us, and getting our employee released to return to work.
Katie is doing a fantastic job.


So, today in our meeting I received my award and recognition for being a great worker. A few weeks back I received another award because one our our defense attorney's advised another co-worker and then myself how much the NH Department of Labor enjoys working with me. (I can't find the email, it must be archived) Oh ya. I rock...


As a former boss used to say - TOOT YOUR OWN HORN WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING WELL... so TOOT TOOT!