Followers

Monday, September 29, 2008

We've got a winner

It was a rainy Saturday at the Salisbury Green Resident Appreciation day - but not in Katie's world. I won a $25 gift certificate to Wal-mart, a $15 gift certificate to Dunkins and a $15 gift certificate to Shaw's. I like to be a winner. I gave the Wal-mart card to Shaine to get groceries and then the lady sitting next to me helped me with part of my answer on one of the games so I gave her the Shaw's card... I thought that was thoughtful too, I didn't need to win all of the games, right?

After the BBQ with yummy ribs from Beefside, Shaine and I dropped his girls off at their Grandparents and we went BOWLING... Little balls, which I am not a fan of - I LIKE THE BIGGINS - but that's okay - we had a great time. Shaine kicked my sorry arse all three strings - but it was so much fun. Glow Bowling? I have never done that before. At first I thought that was the kind where they put the bumpers up, in retrospect I would have needed that as I guttered a lot - but oh well. I kept the score sheet for posterity's sake and asked Shaine last night after he beat me TWICE at cribbage if we could play something that maybe I have a chance of winning. He asked what would that be and I said I HAVE NO IDEA. Seriously - even if we went to the batting cages, something he has never done, I am sure he would rock it.

After losing to Shaine in Cribbage we had dinner - Pizza Hut's Tuscani pasta - YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY THE BACON MAC n CHEESE (and yes I am yelling) it was Fan-freakin-tastic! We also watched Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay! Very funny. I think I liked it better then the first one!

So, a great weekend was had by me. Even though it was rainy and hurricaning out, it was SO enjoyable.

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

WOW you were the big winner