Followers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Heroes

WOW! I have noticed that a lot of the fall premiere shows HAVE TO BE 2 hour long dealies. Well, last night was heroes - I AM SO CONFUSED. I think Heroes season finale was before the writer's strike last year - so it has been a long time since it was on and I have forgotten a lot of the facts and there they go and just change it all up.

Did anyone else watch it last night? Could you shed any light on this because I am so confused. With out giving anything away:

  • Suresh is an IDIOT
  • Sylar is hot
  • KILL THE CHEERLEADER ALREADY
  • Peter Petrelli is just a fame hog so he has to be in EVERY SCENE
  • How many OTHER things can happen to Nathan Petrelli?

Okay - I think that is all I have right now - but seriously... SERIOUSLY.

1 comment:

JIMITHING said...

Sorry Katie. No Heroes comment. But my friend wrote something I think you would enjoy. Check out gekaloli.blogspot.com Is good.