Followers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Farm Aid 2008

I guess I am an idiot - I thought Farm Aid was a tour - and then to realize that we got to witness the one and only FARM AID performance, the 23rd of its kind - I was humbled.

We got to see Jerry Lee Lewis - looked old, didn't even get up from his piano, and we were waiting for it to go ablaze. It was about 4 or 5 songs per performer. However, Willie Nelson did more, I think. He did BEER FOR OUR HORSES and wrapped in a green sleeping bag, I jumped up and down like it was Christmas morning and I just got the gift of my dreams.

What a fun day had by all - we got there, grilled, sat down and chilled and then went into the show. No issues whatsoever. If every day could be so fun!

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

Glad you had an awesome time.....