Followers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally! I made the write up

After 10 softball games and playing my best softball ever this year, I finally made the write up. I had been in one previously but lately I hadn't been included - LAST NIGHT CHANGED THAT:

Hey guys!!
It was history last night.. The Batta-Bings defeated Primetime, bringing our record back to .500 at 5-5. You never know.. we could end up with a better record than last season's 7-6..
Who was that Batta-Bing infield last night?!?! It was amazing!! Kevin is loving the hot corner at 3rd, and Jess was making great scoops and catches at 1st.. The ever solid tandem of Eric and Jason at SS was brilliant as usual.. But 'star-of-the-day' had to go to Ms. Katie Mills at 2nd base! She had some great stops, catches, tags and throws.. It was beautiful to watch!! And no swearing- very big step Katie! :)
What can I say about our outfield?? I'm beginning to take you all for granted out there- no matter who I put there- or where I put you- you all make great stops, catches and throws.. Our defense is really stepping up!! Love it!!

Oh ya - you see that? Can we say STAR OF THE DAY?????!!!!!! YAY. So, two more games tonight and tomorrow - let's see if I can kick arse once again and NOT SWEAR either.

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

YIPPIE..Are you at work today??

Carianne said...

YAY FOR KATIE MILLS!!!!!!!!