Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A crazy thing happened on the way to work

I have about a 20 minute commute to work, which I normally spend listening to my FAVORITE radio station - 100.3 WHEB - and I am a huge fan of the morning Buzz. This morning's conversation piqued my interest and it is definitely something one doesn't hear during the morning commute.

They had this guy on who is the Head Sales dude for a paternity/DNA test company - and these tests can be purchased at Rite-aid or CVS or online - in the store they are $30 but to get your results it is like another $115. So, this dude threw out statistics - out of every three paternity tests only ONE proves "incorrect" paternity - I don't how to explain that but out of every three tests they find out that one dad isn't the biological father. So, every two out of three tests come up with the dad being the biological dad - which is actually nice to hear.

Another interesting statistic that every four out of ten births are out of wedlock. See, this is the stuff I hear on my way to work. Very interesting tidbits that I felt I should share...

NOW- here is the craziest part - I SWEAR TO GOD I SAW A UFO whilst listening to the radio about paternity tests. Yes, I know my commute intersects the pathway of flights coming and going through Manchester Airport - but this wasn't a plane - it was a silver orb - just hanging out and then I either lost it or it disappeared. Now, I don't know if it was a balloon - it looked too big to be a balloon (and it wasn't floating, buoyantly like a balloon would)... It was just moving steady and then POOF, gone...

WEIRD, huh? What a way to start the day.

No comments: