Followers

Monday, August 18, 2008

When it's time to relax, roll down your socks...

I signed my lease on Friday - My new apartment is GORGEOUS. I can't wait to get my stuff in there and settled. It is so cute and private and quiet and just down right adorable - and that is w/o furniture.

Saturday, I went up to Pittsburg, NH for Old Home Day. We got to the home of Jarv and Carlene Fish around 7ish - long drive that some how we missed our exit and went thru Vermont. We got there, pitched the tent and sat around the campfire - after having a fantastic dinner.

Saturday, since I had never been to Canada, we went to Canada. Oh yeah - LEFT THE COUNTRY. How awesome is that? And then we drove back.

Then we headed back to Concord, with a long drive, taking the scenic route home.

I had such a great weekend. I went to bed at like 8:30pm - but it was so good!

No comments: