Followers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Snakes in my Office

NO LIE - I got up and walked to the printer and I noticed this thing on the ground - and thought to myself, "Hmmmmmm, that's an odd looking rubber band" when I walked back after thinking about it realizing I don't think rubber bands look like that, and after further inspection I turned into a 7 year old girl and was like, "OH MY GOD IT'S A SNAKE" and the riot ensued.

A guy came and picked it up and moved it out of the office - but I seriously want to quote SNAKES ON A PLANE AND SAY, "IF I SEE ONE MORE EFFEN SNAKE IN MY MOFO OFFICE, I AM GONNA EFFEN SCREAM".

Now I think that there are creepy things slithering over my toes and up my pant legs. To quote my Yoda, I am tough as nails, but snakes aren't meant to be in the office. Plus, as a child I stepped on a snake bare foot, and while I am not afraid of snakes, I just don't want to touch them...
Gives me the willies.
I know, I am a sally.

"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!"
(this is the actual line from the movie)

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

OMG that is CRAZINESS!