Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Top reasons why it is awesome to be a lesbian ...

So, I was in the shower this morning thinking of the reasons why it would be awesome to be a lesbian. DISCLAIMER - this doesn't mean that I have changed my mind on the importance of penis in my life, it just means that I think certain things would be easier for me, in general.

  • I would never have to worry about getting pregnant from intercourse
  • Birth Control would be null and void
  • Twice the wardrobe/less hassle getting ready for work because double the clothes
  • Girlfriends wouldn't be jealous of you hanging out w/ their boyfriend

Okay - so basically I wouldn't have to worry about impregnation or birth control is what I am getting at. I would say - just take everything out - I am not using it for procreation...

If you think of any others please feel free to comment - that is just my 2 cents worth

1 comment:

Carianne said...

There are so many reasons you missed, but I'll let it slide! Thay are just too numerous to count!