Followers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

road trip to Yankee Candle

I like to blog every day - I don't really have much to say today other than the fact that I love my new apartment.

I went to storage and got a few things - only one casualty - a shoe (or two) FLEW out of the car while I was pulling out of the storage facility. Oh well, Didn't need them anymore.
I unpacked and put away every thing I brought in - and now I am ready for more.

I think this is the biggest one bedroom apartment I have ever lived in and it costs the least. Go figure. I found my camera, now I just need to find batteries and I will post pictures of the place.

Sadly - there was another casualty in my move and maybe, if anyone ever needs to get storage, they should take this to heart - ALL OF MY YANKEE CANDLES MELTED. Note to self next time if I am going t0 stow my candles that they need to be up right. Luckily two out of the three had seen better days before the move, but one had been retired, I may need to ask them to order it for me because Granny Smith is the best candle ever. However, one of the candles had never even been burned and now the wick is MIA.
Oh well. Feel free to donate any Yankee Candles to the Katie Mills Fund

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

Oh Cr@p sorry about that..I had some christmas candles in storage and they all melted too...