Followers

Friday, August 15, 2008

FREAKING OUT!

So, I went to training for 9 days, I think it was the beginning of MAY - we had to charge the hotel and stuff on our corporate credit card and then we were to be reimbursed for our mileage.

I have submitted this expense account through management approximately 4 times and finally it was approved last week. Thankfully because I need to pay my security deposit and the prorated amount of my first month's rent... I made it a point to email the Disbursement people and they SPECIFICALLY stated that my account would be credited on 8/15/08... So, I wake up thinking before work today I have to run to Wal-Mart to get a money order... My check was it's normal amount...

I AM FREAKING THE EFF OUT RIGHT NOW! I emailed Disbursement as soon as I got here responding on the exact email that clarified that I would be credited TODAY - and I am waiting for the response. I may pass out!

No comments: