Followers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Addendum to FLIRT post

I had PT this morning. I got to sleep in until 8am. I didn't even need my alarm, I just woke up minutes before the alarm was to sound and had a good night's sleep. I head into PT early, just because I couldn't sit around any more.

A NEW guy comes out, tells me his name which I don't even remember, and takes me into the room. He states that Steve is unable to see me today because he broke the computer and needs to fix it now. Steve pops his head in, waves, reiterates that he broke the computer and slides the door shut.

That was my PT this morning. Very uneventful and almost saddening. To the point where the new dude was massaging my back and it made the room spin and made me feel sick to my stomach. NICE. Let's see if next Wednesday when I return who I will have for PT.

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Did Steve ever text you?

Mom of 3 Boys said...

dang!

Dirty Kat Box said...

No. Steve never texted. Although he has access to my digits, I think he was just being facetious

H said...

Bummer, dude!