Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Palps

I have my review today - this will tell me how much my raise is and may possibly tell me how much my bonus is - not sure, can't remember.

I am just hoping that I don't get the same score I have gotten the last two years... That's right, two years in a row, SAME SCORE... I deserve to be higher up on the spectrum.

Characteristics - I am definitely open to new ideas, I am open, collegial, trusting working relations.

Capabilities - I think I see the big picture (okay, now I do), I think I communicate effectively (except when someone plays a game of semantics with me) I work effectively with others.
I plan and organize my work, I DEFINITELY focus on service. Analyzing and problem solving - I will say that I don't deserve 100% on that. Applying financial acumen (keen insight, shrewdness) OH HECK YA, Achieving results? Maybe not as much last year as I have this year but still...

Capacity - executes plans under difficult circumstances - every day is a difficult circumstance.
Manages comfortably in the absence of complete information - okay, you got me... this COULD be my down fall.
Maintains quality of thinking after long periods of controversy-- WHO ACTUALLY CAN DO THAT?
Confronts and resolves conflict - I think so
Demonstrates High Energy - OH YA BABY.
Willingly adapts to shifting or competing priorities - OH YA
Accepts needed change - yuppers
Remains calm and reasonable amidst tense or stressful situations - um, maybe?
Deals constructively with mistakes and setbacks... Sure.

EXECUTION DRIVEN- HELL YA
Customer focused - yes
Team-oriented - they should change the word team to MILLS
Job satisfaction fit..... ah, there's the rub!

Well, I will keep you posted

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

So how did it go?

Dirty Kat Box said...

Not good! I haven't had my face to face yet - but evidently I suck