Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I HATE Lamp

So, I TOTALLY should be working right now but I have to just say that I am somewhat upset w/ my living room lamp. This lamp is famous - as it is on my face book page in the background of the pic I took of Kid Rock on the TV for the grammy's.

None the less, this is the 2nd lamp I have gone thru because the first one just wouldn't stand on the base correctly. Now, I actually am incapable of turning it on. I actually HURT my fingers this morning trying to do so.

What frosts my fanny, what burns my apple is that now I have to resort to college kid behavior and turn the lamp on and off not by its own switch (because obviously it is mad at me for something) and use the on/off switch for my surge protector.

THAT'S IT LAMP - YOU, ME FLAG POLE 3pm... YOU ARE GOING DOWN!