Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Continuation to the addendum of E-harmony

OMFG - I just got off the phone with Pierre and Shane at TRUE.COM. I checked my bank account moments ago and saw a charge for $3.00 and $6.98 for true. UM EXCUSE ME? So, I called. On the day I saw that they charged me $50 I sent an email through their customer service stating I never once agreed to pay $50.... So, when I called and spoke to Pierre - he could tell me dates and times when they sent me an email but had NO recollection of me contacting them. So, I asked for a manager - so in total they charged me $59.97 - THEY WERE SO KIND TO REFUND ME $47.99.

Well, as I have learned here at my place of employment when someone doesn't like the service they receive THEY TELL 15 PEOPLE.

BOYCOTT TRUE.COM - THEY SUCK!

1 comment:

ldolloph said...

You can always try to charge it back through your credit card company, but I'm not sure what that entails. Sorry Katie!