Followers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Psycho sicko stalker blonde biatch...

When I was just about to turn 21, I was dating this guy Dan and there was an EPY sister who had a crush on him. I used to refer to her as psycho sicker stalker blonde biatch (but the other word). Then she dyed her hair brown and then I referred to her as psycho sicko stalker blonde now brunette biatch... I can't even tell you what her real name is, in all honesty.

There is a point to me mentioning this. As I just finished signing up for the Kid Rock fan club (I get a free entrance because I saw him in concert this past year) and watching a video of him from the Inauguration, I was concerned that my obsession might put me in the category of the aforementioned brunette...

What I think makes me different then the other run of the mill stalkers, is that I do realize that he isn't my real boyfriend and that even though he stood in front of me and performed just for me (forget all those other people), he doesn't know me from EVE (and not my sister Eve, who I respectfully assume doesn't know him either, because if she did and didn't tell me there would be an issue)...

I listen to his songs CONSTANTLY on my Ipod. I obsess about the fact that I need to own all of his Cd's and DVDs. I think it is all very healthy... I do this quite often with things, I was like this with Dave Matthews and Michael J. Fox (who may know my feelings about him because I professed my undying love for him on NATIONAL TELEVISON) and maybe a little Vin Diesel too (until the Pacifier)...

So, I know I mention Kid Rock a lot on facebook and now he is my default picture. Rest assured that I am not going to be like the David Letterman stalker, or the Paula Abdul stalker and do something crazy. However, I may have to make you suffer a little bit more with my rantings about him. I hope you don't mind? Especially if he wins his well deserved GRAMMY AWARDS!

In all seriousness, I think it is important for me to focus on Kid Rock instead of focusing on past mistakes with other people. And although it may seem that every male I come in contact with, either in real life or on TV, I instantly have a crush on, that doesn't make it a bad thing... It means I am ready to have crushes and right now it is safe to focus all my energy on someone that won't break my heart, because he will never truly have my heart... Even though he is singing just to me.

2 comments:

H said...

If you became like the David Letterman or Paula Abdul stalkers then I'd have some seriously good stuff to post on your "memory" note on facebook!

Just don't kill yourself near Mr. Ritchie's house. That would kind of suck.

Dirty Kat Box said...

No worries about that, don't want to drive to Detroit to do so!