Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ANOTHER Addendum to FLIRT POST

Okay - I had PT this morning at 7AM. (that's right) It was more strength stuff and stretching ending with an ultrasound and a massage (MY FAVORITE PART). I was psyched he didn't pawn me off to anyone else.

While I am stretching or strengthening he starts talking to the other PT person about how WE will be finding out soon if WE got the house WE put an offer on... This piqued my interest. WE would most likely mean his significant other. Guys don't buy houses with the bros do they?

Nonetheless, we continued chatting and he showed me how to do a stretch and for no reason tapped me on the elbow with his index finger... It was like "and there you go you silly goose" kind of thing... Then while he was doing the ultrasound he did this weird touch of my shoulder/arm in a weird/silly way - COMPLETELY outside the realm of what he was doing for PT stuff.

Obviously he has the hots for me and I say that because ALL men should. Consequentially, I will allow him to stay with his WE and just refer to him SOLELY as my PT BF.

No comments: