Followers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Big Oopsie

I guess by me saying that I spent time with my best friend over the weekend hurt some feelings....

I guess there are different stages of best friends. People you have known for almost 2 decades and may not see every day but pick up like there was never any time apart, and email or chat daily over the internet, that would constitute a best friend.

Also, there are best friends that you see everyday and it doesn't feel right if you haven't talked to them or hung out with them.

One isn't better or worse than the other. I should just feel lucky that I have both types of best friends.

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

And then there is ME...

Anonymous said...

OMG now I feel like such a douche!!!! I'm sorry if I made you feel bad Sprklz. :( God I've gotta get on some hormones or something! I am a MESS lately.