Followers

Monday, October 27, 2008

That's it - I have had it

If one more person asks me what's wrong, or why I look so frazzled I may just go postal. I am tired, I have a headache, I haven't eaten ANYTHING yet today because I have been working on the damn claim summaries that I started on Wednesday and had to re-write them for a third time today - and I am quite overwhelmed.

Plus we had a half hour meeting that turned into an hour meeting changing all of our "Best Practices" to Requirements and I am just learning the old practices and now they are changing them - and then right before the meeting ended, we were advised that not all of these changes effect INVOLUNTARY MARKET, which is what I do... So, I don't really know my ass from my elbow right now.

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

I'm sorry.....is it any better today?