Followers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Oktoberfest=October fun

This passed weekend Shaine and I went up to Bartlett, NH to go to Oktoberfest at Attitash. I have been approximately 5 times (can't really remember all the details) and Judy Powers (my best friend) was going to be there and I wanted Shaine to meet her.

We had a blast - although Shaine and I neglected to eat before all the beer, we still had a great time. Shaine attempted the Stein holding competition! YAY Shaine.

After Oktoberfest, we went to Dick's house (Judy's brother) In Fryeburg, ME and the party continued. I kind of pooped out but Shaine was a champ and stayed up until the end of the red sox game - he stayed up longer than anyone.

We got up and drove home and had the SLOWEST car in front of us - and just when I had an opportunity to pass, I almost killed us - it was like the slow car sped up or something. Then, out of the blue comes a HUGE MOOSE! So, in retrospect, if I had been able to pass the slow car, I probably would have hit the moose.

No comments: